Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 3

Apparently I don't plan ahead very well...

This process would have been a lot easier, if I had looked at a calendar, found a week or two that were relatively quiet, and started then. Nope, not me. Night 2 - Happy Hour.

So after getting up far too early yesterday to begin circuit training (P90X style but not quite the same workout), and a full day of work, I joined my friends for a night at Front Page where they put away 4 hours of Yuenglings and Orange Crushes, and I put away 5 cups of water. This does explain why I have the bladder of a 94-year-old though, since I'm drinking 2 gallons per day.

But the good news is I made it through the event last night. Even ordered a bun-less burger with a fruit cup side instead of french fries. Cheers to willpower!

Today hasn't been too bad, except for the strained hamstrings I feel every time I walk around the office. But tomorrow looms large. Another expert piece of planning...

Reservations at Graffiato, to try one of the newest restaurants in DC. And Italian at that... oy vey.

No comments:

Post a Comment